Thursday, July 26, 2012

Path to Success in Spanish Graphic

I am playing around with creating some graphics to post in my classroom next year, as well as some of the cool online graphic tools. I really want to have some things that I can point to in my room to remind students that learning a language is not always easy, or doing things the right way is really worth it. I created the visual using Word, and the roll over definitions on www.thinglink.com.

I think this is close, but as always, value comments and/or suggestions.



4 comments:

  1. Love it! I have heard of ThingLink but haven't tried it out... you may have just inspired me to do so :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is interesting, but not as intuitive as I had hoped. I will have to spend more time with it to really get it, so beware!

      Delete
  2. Hi Heather,

    I love the graphic that you created. What great advice for students to get them off on the right foot at the beginning of the year! Would you mind if I embed this on my Moodle page for my Spanish 3 classes? I will give you credit. I am new to the idea of the flipped classroom and I am learning A LOT from your blog and your posts on the Flipped Learning Network. Thank you so much for sharing your expertise and your resources. I am going to start SLOWLY flipping my Spanish 3 classes this year. It is a little overwhelming but I think it will be worth it in the long run.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can absolutely use this. I am glad that you are enjoying the blog. If there is anything I can share from my Spanish III, let me know. ;)

      Delete